July 12, 2009

Six quarters anyone?

Yes. It's true. That is what I paid for ALL of this (and more- you see we might have inhaled one can of Pirouettes in 3 seconds flat, so it is not pictured). Amazing what a $1.50 can buy (I saved $36.50!!). And why are you not couponing yet?

ps. Again I say we do not live on junk. This week I also bought pears, lettuce, carrots, apples, oranges, etc. This particular shopping trip was just too cheap not to brag about. (Go HERE to see the breakdown)

5 comments:

Stepherella said...

What an awesome deal!!! Where and how did you get the price so low? (what coupons did you use, etc.)
Thanks!

Stepherella said...

lol sorry I see it up on Fabulessly Frugal! Thanks again!

Andrea said...

What do you do if you don't have a nice Albertsons who doubles coupons hmmm??

Rachel said...

You're fabulous.

Michelle said...

I HAVE started couponing - and I am addicted. I am still a newbie and not real good at it so any tip is helpful!