November 08, 2009

My happy Halloween

I have tried since Halloween night to complete the traditional carving-pumpkin-trick-or-treating-pumpkin-patch October post. And while I have immensely enjoyed yours, I just can't seem to finish mine. I just keep going back to 2 photos (from the hundreds I took of said events).

I have realized if I try to force a post and it just isn't sitting well (I know, I'm a freak), I can't post anything. A posting freeze takes place. So while I may soon post pictures of my adorable little munchkins scooping guts out of pumpkins and eagerly hitting up the neighbors for candy, here are the 2 photos that just make me happy.Um, Claire, you've got a little somethin' on your cheek. A little more to the right. Nope closer to the chin. Getting warmer, just a tad more towards your forehead. Well, close enough. Just the price you pay for a good caramel apple!Ahhh, success. Let the sugar high commence.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You get blog freeze, too?

I love the unzipped chicken candy-getting uniform.

Alisa said...

Fabulous! When did Claire leave toddler-hood and turn into a kid?