The to-do list is an eternity long. Thing #1 has strep throat. Again. I'm on a first name basis w/ the pharmacists these days. The 10 pounds I was going to lose before I had to squish myself into a bathing suit somehow wound up on my thighs. But I simply don't care.
You see that pool? You see that ocean just on the other side of that pool? This is what we walk out of our condo to. As in Mark could pee into the ocean from our balcony. Not that he would (at least not in daylight when someone would catch him!). But the fact that he could makes all those silly cares above not matter.
Maui here we come.

7 comments:
Have fun and don't worry about all those worries. They'll be here when you get back!
p.s. no one in Maui knows you, so who cares about those 10 pounds (that I know you don't need to lose to begin with)?! Live it up, buttercup!
Nobody deserves it more than you two!
Just looking at that picture makes me smile. Have a great time!
EEEEEEK!!!!!! Super excited for you!!!!! I can't wait to hear (read) all about it!
Maui.... ahhhh. That sounds just DIVINE. I am jealous. I admit it. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)
Good to see you the other day. Thanks for asking about my hubby. That was awesome of you. I should have asked about your trip. I hope it was wonderful.
Take care and keep posting.
:)
Post a Comment