Their original costumes were a warm and fuzzy peacock and butterfly. They both came apart at the seems last night (high quality clothing Old Navy!) so we scrambled to find new costumes. The pickins were slim, but I actually adore these little butterflies!
Their taxi cab awaits. Because of said taxi, here was our routine:
Claire gets tired after 3 steps. Claire whines. Claire strips off her wings in order to fit in bike trailer and deposits 80 pound candy bucket in my hands. Claire buries herself under blankets for the 30 seconds it takes to peddle to the next house. Claire scrambles to retrieve wings and bucket and clomp her way up to the doorbell all while screaming at Cora for her impatience. Repeat.

It sprinkled on us for about a minute and then we got to enjoy a big fat rainbow above our house. Beautiful backdrop to trick or treat to!
Hope you all survived Halloween without lapsing into a sugar coma. I'm well on my way after discovering I can actually type and simultaneously shove my face with Baby Ruths. Not a good thing to know.


11 comments:
DARLING little ones! Happy Halloween!
Those matching butterfly costumes are adorable!!!!
I love the costumes! I'd like a copy of the pictures, please.
They are adorable butterflies!
So cute! The butterfly outfits are adorable! Carsyn was the exact same way as Claire (of course she was!) and her wig and backpack kept falling off while Presley was about 3 feet ahead. Love it though :)
Oh, hon. You just now figured that out? Why do you think I spend so much time on the computer? MULTITASKING!
I forgot my camera on Halloween. I am jealous of your pictures.
In reference to your last sentence....You are just really talented! Don't hide your talents ;).
Cutest butterflies I've every seen. I love matching costumes!
The most adorable butterflies ever!! I love how "high maintenance" she was!! ha ha!! gotta love being a parent!! throw away candy... it will make you feel SO good!! trust me!
that rainbow is a treat indeed!! You captured it in a lovely shot!!
HOLY MOLY - they are so darn cute!!!
GREAT costumes! I need to adopt a small child every Halloween so that I can eat their candy . . .
Post a Comment