April 14, 2009

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!

I have so many pictures I need to post, so I'm going to keep the jabbering to a minimum so I can get down to business. We went to the zoo. It was fun. I took a bunch of pictures. Here they are (briefness is hard for me, and not very fun. I don't think I will every attempt it again. Not my style.)
A slight wardrobe malfunction.
I made sure to angle the camera away from the sign that said "Do Not Climb on Fence." I felt there would be less judging that way.
Cora and Pres enjoying a blissful drive in an old safari jeep.
Claire learning that no one likes a backseat driver.

Carsyn and Rachel were all smiles (Carsyn because she was at the zoo, Rachel because the trip to the zoo was coming to an end!).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What's with all the fake penguins? Did the zoo not want to spring for real ones?

You're right. Briefness is not what I love about your blog, so (although I appreciated the pictures and itty-bitty comments) next time keep the briefness to a minimum please.

Thank you.

Rachel said...

Ahhhhh! What a cute post...The pics are great! Seriously!!! I feel so lucky to have you and your kiddos in our lives. What a fun summer we are gonna have!!! We should go on a cruise to kick it off!

Michelle said...

I am not sure how I missed this post! I apologize profusely for my lack of comment (if you missed it). I just love the picture of Clair trying to take the wheel - I am sure my husband and I have had similar incidents! How CUTE is Carsyn and his little smile?!?!?