First, go HERE and read this post on my couponing blog. There is much more to the story than I shared there. But because I know and love you guys, I'll reveal a bit more. Not only has Crissie's husband lost his job this past year, but she also miscarried twins late term. That coupled with the fact that their second child passed away as an infant has left this family reeling.
I wanted to run right out and buy her the bike she so badly wanted, but times are tight for us too. So I came up with the (hopefully) brilliant idea of a HUGE garage sale. That is where you come in. If you are local, I need your stuff. Anything and everything would be appreciated (we would even take the kitchen sink!). Call me and I can come get it if you don't want to drive it the zillion miles out to my house!
Also, come to the garage sale. There will be plenty of steals and, as a bonus, I'm selling my famous chocolate chip cookies! It's not at my house, so I'll give directions. But mark your calendars for August 1st. I am hoping it turns out as I am envisioning it in my head!
5 comments:
I didn't know that you contributed to the Fab. Frug. blog. I am so impressed and proud that you are having such a great event! I wish you luck!
Isn't this the day of Michelle's bridal shower?
OH, good luck! What a wonder(ful) woman you are. Wish I had a friend like you. Oh, wait! I do! Lucky me!
p.s. I hear Rozel made bank at her yard sale - she could be the woman to talk to.
Yes, Amber, I made bank (NOT). I can be your garage sale consultant for a nominal fee.
Wish I could come and help!
Post a Comment