October 02, 2009

You know you're from Kuna when.....

Yes, that is our dryer vent. Yes, that is a marshmallow. Yes, Claire's crack is showing and her shirt is 2 sizes too small and she has a mullet. Yes, these are normal practices around here.

But really....
Who doesn't love a nice toasty marshmallow roasted over an open laundry vent by 2 homeless looking kids?

11 comments:

Amy Hall said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!

feather said...

i don't know what is funnier...the crack or the mullet? either way, i'm laughing hysterically right now. thanks for the laugh.

Michelle said...

I wonder if the marshmallow will have a hint of dryer sheet flavor? Very cute picture!

Amber said...

Hehehe!

Lil' Stormster said...

I STILL CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!

Alisa said...

At least we know their clothes are clean!

Stephanie said...

Too funny. What I want to know is who thought of roasting a marshmallow with a dryer vent? Genius!

(My verif. word is mornap...tell that to Wesley after only a 1.5 hr. nap today...eeeekkk) :)

Andrea said...

Does it really roast the marshmallow?

Now to find my dryer vent...

Desiree said...

I am proud to claim them as my neices - mullet, dryer vent marshmallows and all...

Joel and Dacia said...

Hmmm...I had never thought to roast marshmallows over a warm laundry vent. Maybe I should try it.

Collin & Elizabeth said...

HA HA HA HA...that is so funny!!! and genius!