Last night it snowed on and off for a while. Cora kept begging us to let her go out and build "the biggest snowman ever." Mark and I wanted to wait until there was a little more snow and until the temperature was higher than 20 degrees, but she insisted. When getting the girls suited up we realized that Cora had outgrown her 3T hat and gloves, and her snow boots as well. Of course that didn't stop her from attempting to build her snowman (in fact she only posed for one picture because she was "too busy for pictures"). The small mound of snow behind her in the second picture is in fact the biggest snowman ever.


It was Claire's first snow adventure and once she figured out how to walk in her snow suit she wanted to stay out all night.


One final picture and then I am off to prepare for our family Christmas Eve dinner (baked potato and salad bar anyone?). This last picture is after we had taken the girls back inside and stripped off their soggy clothes. While we were getting Claire in PJs we kept hearing Cora calling us. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "I am baby Moses. I am baby Moses." This is what we saw (don't ask. She is just weird).
Well we hope all of you have a safe and merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment