September 21, 2008

Little Boy Blue

My two non-Idahoan sisters flew in this weekend for my sister Desi's birthday, and to do the Women's Fitness Celebration 5K walk/run/stroll (which I will blog about as soon as I compile pictures. Simply telling you about a 3-yr-old squatting and peeing on my shoe will not come close to a picture backing up the hilarity of that day!). My brother-in-law and my little nephew, Soren, accompanied my older sister, Cho, on the trip.

Soren is my only nephew, and at the rate our family produces children, it will be some time before I am an aunt again. I have yet to blog about Soren, his beautiful blue eyes or his very intelligent sense of humor, but since Pam gave me a few great pictures as fuel, I decided it was about time to introduce you to him. Meet 20-month-old Soren. Pretty dang cute isn't he!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I have thought about doing a Pumpkin dash next month with my kiddo's in the stroller...a few weeks before the baby is born, but I am not sure I could handle it...maybe I will change my mind when I see your next post! By the way.. He is way cute!

Rachel said...

Please Please Please tell Pam we want her for photos. She is amazing!!!

And what's this about a three year old peeing on your shoe? Where the hell was her mom?

Andrea said...

Very cute boy - resembles his mom a little. Glad to have the name Soren reinvented in my head, since the only other person I know who possesses it is a creepy middle-aged con-artist from Lithuania. Much nicer on a beautiful blue-eyed boy!