October 09, 2008

Picture pages, picture pages...

Enough with the Bill Cosby flashbacks (if you finished that song or even know where that title comes from, you get a cookie!), I have some serious pictures to share. I know I should break them up into multiple blogs, but I'm just to darn lazy and both the Office and Grey's are waiting patiently for me on DVR. So here you have pictures from 2 family visits (Mark's parents and my sisters) and Cora's gymnastics class. Enjoy!

My sister, Desi and the girls.

Cute cousins.
My sisters (sometimes it is better if you just don't ask!).

Sleepy Soren.

Mark's parents, Connie and Dale with their only grand kids.

Crazy Cora.
Concerned Claire.

Poor Connie.
Cora's teaching Connie how to ride a 4-wheeler (notice the girls had already styled her hair!).

Cora started gymnastics again at the Wings Center. Quite bendy isn't she?

The student/teacher ratio is 2:1 which Cora (an attention addict) appreciates.

So that is what we have been up to lately. It has been fun to have a full house!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

First, thank you for your sweet and tearjerking comment on my blog. If only you could realized that I view you in the EXACT same way. You are one of the most amazing souls I have come across in this lifetime.

Secondly, I love your blogs. I love learning new things about your family, and seeing pics too. Cora rocks at gymnastics!! (Big shocker!) Claire, although concerned, once again brings a smile to my face. How blessed you are!

Amy Hall said...

I love family!

Andrea said...

How fun to be so busy with visitors! I love seeing your pictures, so keep 'em coming!

PEHNelson said...

ok so Cho looks exactly the same! and Desi looks just like your mom! and I can't even remember your little sister's name!!!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Fun pictures. I didn't realize you have three sisters! I thought it was a great story. makes you think doesn't it?
Can you believe this snow on Oct.10?

Stephanie said...

Love the "bendy" picture! So cute. I love pictures. Maybe I should find a camera and take some too.