Have I mentioned lately how much I love that husband of mine? He's a good man. I woke up to some "just because" flowers this morning. Makes the day a little brighter!
Okay, the husbands must be in sync (not the band, thank goodness) these days or using their magic friendship decoder rings or something. Cause, I mean it hasn't been just because flowers, but my husband has been AWFULLY thoughtful of late, too! I was just joking with him this morning that I was tempted to blog about his recent attentions - for he loves me to blog about him almost as much as he loves my cold feet on his toasty back at night.
Anyway, I'm so glad for you. It does brighten the mood so, does it not? Hooray for flowers! And kudos (is it spelled the same as the candy bar?) to your man for not bringing home red roses (I have strong opinions about flowers), but actually being a little creative!
What a wonderful husband you have! I wonder if he is worried about you going to the concert and leaving him for Jordan?? Could that be the reason for the roses??
6 comments:
So sweet! I love just because gifts.
How nice!
Yes, she did an awesome job! She had some good ideas! Thanks for the recommendation. She is so great!!!
What a nice surprise! Sadly, I know nothing about 'just because' flowers. Hmmmm....
Okay, the husbands must be in sync (not the band, thank goodness) these days or using their magic friendship decoder rings or something. Cause, I mean it hasn't been just because flowers, but my husband has been AWFULLY thoughtful of late, too! I was just joking with him this morning that I was tempted to blog about his recent attentions - for he loves me to blog about him almost as much as he loves my cold feet on his toasty back at night.
Anyway, I'm so glad for you. It does brighten the mood so, does it not? Hooray for flowers! And kudos (is it spelled the same as the candy bar?) to your man for not bringing home red roses (I have strong opinions about flowers), but actually being a little creative!
What a wonderful husband you have! I wonder if he is worried about you going to the concert and leaving him for Jordan?? Could that be the reason for the roses??
How sweet!
Post a Comment