March 08, 2009

No words necessary

You don't need to say it, I know what you are thinking. And yes, if you beg enough, I might let you borrow it.

15 comments:

Rachel said...

I just wet myself, cried, and felt a proudness in my heart I never thought possible...THAT IS AWWWESOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

That is some seriousness hotness right there....

Kristin said...

So, you went to Orem and saw Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer last weekend?

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet! You've never looked so good

Andrea said...

You're right...there are no words.

Krista said...

That better be coming on the cruise!!!!!

Mikelle said...

Classic, I'm begging you please let me borrow it for my hot date this weekend!!! I know I wont look as good as you, but the get up is HOT.

Amber said...

All I can say is WOW!

danberg said...

i was not quite prepared for how hot you would look! you are bringing that back, i can just see it! stacy and clinton would totally love that outfit!
where is the video of your performance in this church function?

Stephanie said...

That reminds me of the times we raided the high school costume closet. (And, just to let you know, if the 80's ever really come back, I'm willing to fight the fashion companies all the way to the Supreme Court!)

Michelle said...

I doooooo love it! I had the same thought as Krista. . .you are already planning what to pack on the NKOTB cruise! I think that would be one way to get their attention!

Amy Hall said...

Holy Cow!

Stephanie said...

Somehow this reminds me of pimps and hos shopping at the thrift store. What I want to know is whether Mark was dressed to match you?

Monica said...

I really want to hear your rap. You should perform it for us next week at freezer meal group!

Jennifer said...

Never wear that outfit in direct sun light...I'm pretty sure you'd start popping!