She looks innocent enough, right? Well this was our conversation at dinner last night:Me: Cora are you excited to get back to school to see all of your friends.
Cora: Yes, and I have to break up with Dylan.
Mark (husband): Who's Dylan?
Cora: My boyfriend. I broke up with Marc (not husband) and now Dylan is my boyfriend (remember Marc?).
Me: Why did you break up with Marc?
Cora: Because he was on the football team and I hate football (kindergartners have a football team?).
Mark: You want to be a cheerleader and you hate football?
Cora: Duh. So now Dylan is my boyfriend, but I have to break up with him. I'm just going to go out with Marc for a few days and then Dylan for a few days. Or maybe both. And we only sometimes kiss.
*Mark promptly falls off of his chair*
So do we lock her in her room now or wait until 1st grade?
14 comments:
Ohhh dear . . .that is kinda funny though.
Have fun with that! If only she wasn't so adorable.
For real?!? I am so homeschooling...
You are in trouble! :)
lmao! reads: laughing my ass off!
Say it aint so! Kindergarten? This is where Randall's rx may come in handly...for you and Mark.
Hee hee...poor Marc! Anna is still anti-boy, although she did come home one day and tell me that one boy was going to help her all the time. Not sure what that means. I think we are only at the beginning of a long journey! :)
Get the key, Marc! It's time to lock her up! Whoa! What a trip!
She looks JUST like you in that picture!
Homeschool. And then blog about it. It's not like you have anything better to do...right?
OMG, I cannot stop laughing! Too funny!!!
now...definitely lock her up now.
Is it too late for an all girls school?
LOVING your blog and writing style. So fun to read. Hope you don't mind strangers dropping by now and then :)
AK
Post a Comment