I had to keep stuffing my face with snacks like this all day because all I want to do is eat some caramel corn. Or cookies. Or a bread stick. Or some sea salt caramels.
When I get really busy, I find myself not paying attention to my nutritional needs. It's eat this on the run. Grab that quickly. Rush here. Rush there. Repeat. All the hurrying causes me to forget breakfast. Forget my water bottle. And forget my will power.
Here's hoping life slows down here before too long or I'll find myself elbow deep in a pan of gooey brownies.

1 comment:
So glad to read that you are normal ; ).
Good work! We are Paleo-ing it in this household too but the past two weeks have been 'eat whatever you can get your hands on and get to your face'. *sigh*
Dear Moving To A New House,
On Monday you will be long gone and we will be normal again. Right?
Sincerely,
Amy
Post a Comment