Claire's turn. I was going to wait to post Cora's pictures until after I got Claire's taken, but I underestimated Claire's cooperative nature. I figured we might be lucky to get one good picture before the toddler A.D.D. kicked in. But she was so smiley and so well behaved. The whole shoot was done in 10 minutes! I am just as much in love with her pictures as I was Cora's. Here they are:

6 comments:
Oh my goodness.....ADORABLE!!! You must have really bribed her with something good to get her to cooperate like that!!!
They are both adorable...now I think I need to pictures...especially Libby...love them!
The pictures are sooo beautiful! Cora looks so much like you. Very cute!
Hi Amber! Tresh is my sister-in-law (married to my brother.) Megan is my sister-in-law (married to my husbands brother.) It is a small world! I have done a few cakes for people other than family, but not too often. I am NOT a professional! I also live in Twin Falls... But I would charge $30 for the pillow cake, and $40 for the castle cake. But transportation might be a problem if you are in Boise.
Hey, where did you get your background template...I need something more fun.
So cute - again! I can get my girls to pose, but Sy is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph! He hates it, and hits me or the camera, or turns his back when I try. Maybe I should reconsider my hatred of professional pictures - maybe they know some magic formula for getting kids to look at the camera! Whatever Joey did, it worked like a charm!
Post a Comment