Yuck! The weather guesssers say 70 degrees on Saturday, so maybe there is still hope. I am just so done with winter.
Next item of business, we finally got Cora's hair cut again. It took me about a week to talk her into it. She would cry every time I mentioned it because "Boys don't like short hair." I am currently accepting applications for foster parents during her teenage years. Any takers?

Mark only wanted them to cut 3 inches off and I wanted a shorter bob. Mark did not accompany us to the stylists, so we ended up getting about 7 inches cut off and I think she looks adorable. Not quite the bob I was hoping for, but a good compromise. Mark thinks it makes her look so grown up, but he admits he likes it too. And I didn't have to listen to shrieks this morning as I was combing her hair out, which makes me wonder why I didn't cut it sooner!
6 comments:
I am with you on the whole ready for spring....actually, I want to jump right into summer at this point! I love Cora's new hair, she does look so grown up.
You have been reading my mind...I have been arguing with Anna about cutting her hair too; this is getting scary! Although Anna hasn't mentioned boys, so I'll remind myself that I don't have it too bad! Maybe I will show her these pics and convince her to choppy, choppy. Matt is also the long hair advocate in this house...he doesn't have to brush it does he? But, maybe after he has them all by himself this weekend he will change his mind! Ooooahhhahahhaha!
ps. I'm trying to come with the girls this summer for my 10 year...I'll let you know and we WILL get together!
I HATE combing long hair on little girls - it caused more drama in our home than all the t.v. dramas one Thursday night could dish out in an entire season! However, Saylor was the one always wanting short hair. I finally gave in when she was five and loved it (Ty hated it and thought she looked retarded), but now I want her to grow it out again cause she's old enough to be the one to comb it (although I still step in at least once a week to make sure it's getting done), but she likes it short. More drama. I'm completely on board with the whole enough of crappy winter weather thing. I keep threatening that, "if this flippin' weather doesn't shape up, I'm going to..." but I never finish the sentence, cause no one's going to feel threatened enough to change the weather for me. darn.
I cut Ryan's Hair really short too. She had hair down to the middle of her back, but she would never let me brush it, so I cut it and I still hardly bruch but at least it looks cute. Sorry about the snow! I'm looking at the calander too and thinking it's too early for it to be 97 degress on Saturday!
Very pretty hair cut! I like it a lot. If my husband would let me I would go Sinead Occor. I hate hair, its just dead skins cells . . .right? I am always the one who get the hair in the food at a restaurant.
I love her haircut! I think it looks darling!
Post a Comment