December 14, 2008

A Sweeet Birthday!

My better half is 31 today. This is how we celebrate:
And a little of this:
(Okay so our spread wasn't quite that lavish, but you get the gist.)

I woke up to flowers this morning. Yep, he got ME flowers on HIS birthday. I think I'll keep him.

I'm not going to start signing "You complete me," or anything. Just know that I love him. Very simply. Very truly. Happy Birthday babe!

8 comments:

Cat said...

Happy birthday Mark!

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmm . . .tasty goodness! Happy Birthday to Mark and hopefully more like this one to come!

DANIELDOOZ said...

Food looks delicious! We have a birthday coming up too--tomorrow Avery will be 4! I don't even have a gift for her yet...better get busy! By the way, we moved to Boise from Star Valley. We lived there for 2 1/2 years so know quite a few folks from there. Our home was in Etna.

Andrea said...

Wow, sounds like my kind of birthday! Only 31? Such a young'n.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday to Mark! It sounds like Jordan is all mine now! Yesssssss!!!!

Pam said...

Yum, that looks so good! Happy Birthday Mark!

Michelle said...

Eagerly awaiting a new post . . .no pressure (read Andreas).

Thought I let you know that my friend and I decided to start a book club via blog as 1: she lives far away and 2: who has actual time to get together. January's
book will be Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. The only rule to the book club is that there is no feeling guilty or making others feel guilty if they are unable to finish the book.

If you (or any of your readers) want to join, email me your email address. My email is iammshell at hotmail dot com.

Happy Christmas and thank you for your very kind comments.

Stephanie said...

Whoo hoo! Happy belated birthday Mark!