So here is the budding photographer's new camera and best work. Not too shabby in my opinion.


Her first picture ever taken. This was before we changed the resolution settings, so it is a little grainy. It is probably a good thing it is not very clear because if it was you would see my amazing parenting skills first hand. Claire is juggling not one but two bowls of Cheetos while she watches TV! You have every right to be judging me right now!
I think this picture is so funny. Not sure why, it just makes me laugh when I see it.
Cora says she likes my "sunny face" in this one.
Cora always screams at Claire, "I said 'say cheese' so you have to smile!"
She is obsessed with taking pictures of our TV and of her shadow. She seriously has around 50 pictures of each!
As you can tell, Claire is thrilled to be Cora's subject.
Cora snapped this seconds before the girls woke Mark up from what he had hoped would be a nice long nap.
This is Cora's favorite picture. She says she likes it because "it is so nice of my Daddy's head."
And this is my favorite shot. Please ignore the butt shot (a Panoramic lens was definitely needed). The reason I love this picture so much is because Cora took it while I was pulling the girls in the bike trailer. I didn't even realize she had her camera or that she was taking pictures. I just love the way all the pictures she took turned out through the screen.Anyway, so there you have it. The next Ansel Adams. Or maybe Ansel's crazy cousin who would have been great had she not spent nearly every shot documenting every angle of the family TV!!
10 comments:
Emma will seal my camera and take pictures of ramdom things, toys, papers, couch pillows, the TV. Usually I delete them, but maybe I should keep them. Maybe she has some future in photography! Can she come take some Family pictures in the wheat fields for us?
How funny...Anna is obsessed with our camera too. What a good gift idea. Hey...go on Facebook and send me a message with your number so I can actually talk to you and plan a date!
That is so awesome! The technology they come up with these days is amazing. Diego would love to have one. He's always trying to steal ours. I think my nephew broke my mom's camera. What a fun thing. Meanwhile, she's quite the photographer! I also love that last shot, and partly because it includes the butt shot. It's the world viewed through a toddler in a bike stroller. Who gets to see that?
I love it! I have to get one for Oakley! Cora is pretty good....she's got a knack.
Start 'em young with an art and maybe they will be rich and you can retire early and live off their money:)
I want the recipe for squash!!!!! Please. I am always looking for new recipes for one thing and the other being that I think we are going to have a ton of squash and I only know one way to cook them! How boring:)
these are great! I should pull out my old camera that is withering away in a cabinet and let Winter take pictures with it
She is bound for greatness! The one of Claire struggling and screaming to get out of the picture is fantastic. :)
Thanks for the comments on my blog. Your girls are way cute, and I love Cora's photos. She's got quite the talent!
Oh, I didn't see this post before. I love blogger's new feature where I get updates letting me know when someone has posted, but then when I click the link it only shows me the most recent post. I wonder how many posts I have missed because of it. Anyway I love these pictures! My girls would DIE for a camera. I keep thinking I'll wait until I get my new, fancy one and give them my old one, but who knows when that will actually be.
I would DEFINATELY encourage her in photography. I was very impressed with her natural talent. The fact that she finds her shadow interesting and takes pictures of it sounds very profound to me. I remember as a child being very amazed by my own shadow and magnets. Anyway, LOVE the blog.
Post a Comment