April 27, 2012

Paleo Plate Pictures: Day 7

So one thing that has become very apparent as I have been documenting my meals is how much chicken and eggs I consume. I guess I could notice worse trends, like Twinkies and Milk Duds. But I actually have a lot of other meats on the menu for this next week, including spaghetti squash with meat sauce, zucchini hash, pot roast, etc. So the next few pictures should not contain chicken or eggs. But I can't make guarantees for the week after that. Old habits die hard!

Grilled Chicken Breast with Italian Spices
Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower (tossed in olive oil, sprinkled with pesto and baked for 30 min)
Cantaloupe

I'm actually surprised cantaloupe has not been present in more pictures, as it's one of my most favorite fruits! I can easily eat an entire cantaloupe on my own in one sitting. I'm awesome like that.

No comments: