When your three year old gets a hold of your camera, you get pictures like this.
31 pictures like this to be exact.
ps. While this series of shots did make me laugh out loud, I know this post is a cop out. I am seriously drained from yesterday's post. And while I thank each and every one of you for your kind words, I also know as my friends you are required to say things like that. That is of course why I keep you around!
6 comments:
You've been to McDonald's recently! So have we...but strictly for the toys.
Okay, there is something you need to know about me. I don't lie. If I have nothing good to say, I say nothing. So, for instance, if I looked at your picture and thought you were repulsive, I would have just said "Wow! You are brave!" and left it at that. But, I said "You are brave and HOT!" You need to own it. Embrace it. Or at least consider it, okay?
Amber, I didn't post yesterday because I knew you would get so many great replies from so many great friends and somehow I didn't want to add to something I could see you shaking your head at-- though I also know that you needed what those great friends told you. I guess, somehow, I didn't want to seem fake. So THAT was a cop-out. You are genuine. You are down to earth. You are beautiful inside and out. And you are too hard on yourself. It's the inside beauty that counts the most, but you need to be at peace with your outside beauty as well. I hope you can. It takes too much energy to be down on yourself.
I love kid photos! I usually find the inside of their mouth or ear or up their nose. Yuck!!!!
Thank goodness for digital cameras!
I ditto Jen's comment. I cannot give an insincere compliment - it is not in me. Believe me, I've tried. I can't do it! It is the reason I say nothing to my father in-law. If I don't have something nice to say, I say nothing (unless I have something mean to say, of course).
And did I say nothing?
Mmmhmmm. That's what I thought.
(you might consider therapy - I think you are seeing something different when you look in the mirror than what everyone else is seeing)
Post a Comment