August 24, 2010

Day 16



I have posted about this in the past and even emailed it to a few of you. I love it more every time I hear it. I envy that she was able to so perfectly capture my feelings. It encompasses everything I believe about the strength of women. The strength of YOU.

If you ever need anyone to howl or clutch or circle with, please know I'm available. And knowing you are too is often the only thing that gets me through the day.

ps. First pause my crazy music at the bottom before watching. I know I need to set it so it doesn't automatically start playing when you view my page, I'm just too lazy to log in & figure it out!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Sobbing......Thank you!

Andrea said...

Yep. Still makes me cry. And want to be a better friend.

Let's be like this. 50 years from now, let's you, Michelle and I (and any more we pick up along the way) make ugly t-shirts and get our pictures taken at Walmart. Deal?

Stephanie said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

Oh my. I haven't read blogs in weeks because I've been doing other things I guess and I didn't know you were posting every day! It took a while to get caught up :) You are so ambitious! As not to write a million overdue comments:
I love the chocolate ice cream picture.
You look so good in a bathing suit. You've got it where it really counts.
I hate stupid people as well. Wish there was anything I could ever say to change their minds about being mean!
I can't believe you had to come home from the beginning of a movie to a barfing child. Poor you, poor Cora, and poor babysitter.
I might see Eat, Pray, Love now. I was skeptical because the book drove me crazy. One review I read said it should be called, "Me, me, me." Which is how I felt about it.
Ok thats all for now. Look forward to more posts.