Amber has been bugging me about "guest-posting," so here goes. Today was the first day of school. Cora started 1st grade and Claire began her second year of preschool. As you can see in the picture Cora is loving it, Amber is being the good mother/wife and filling out paperwork (which also included volunteering to help out with just about every party/event), and Claire is pretending to read. I like this pic because it has all three of my beautiful girls in it. I then went on to spend all day in court....yay. That's it Wife, hope you like it.
*This post made me laugh for so many reasons. First, Mark hijacked my blog without me knowing which was ubber sweet of him. If you know Mark, you know how not Marklike that is. Next, this post sums up my husband to a T. When you ask him how his day was, he will always say "fine." He could have shot and killed someone or not taken a single call all night. Regardless, the answer would be the same. He is very matter of fact; seemingly void of all emotions. And while this post reads much like an arson report at work would, I wouldn't have it any other way. It wouldn't be organic otherwise. Ah, how I love that "fine" man.*
*This post made me laugh for so many reasons. First, Mark hijacked my blog without me knowing which was ubber sweet of him. If you know Mark, you know how not Marklike that is. Next, this post sums up my husband to a T. When you ask him how his day was, he will always say "fine." He could have shot and killed someone or not taken a single call all night. Regardless, the answer would be the same. He is very matter of fact; seemingly void of all emotions. And while this post reads much like an arson report at work would, I wouldn't have it any other way. It wouldn't be organic otherwise. Ah, how I love that "fine" man.*
9 comments:
What a guy! In all senses of the term. :) But it IS nice seeing a picture of all three of you Am. And purple is a really good color on you, just FYI.
Dang, Coy would never do that....
You look so stinkin' pretty in that picture, Amber!
Love this! I should make Matt guest-post. I'd be curious to see what he would come up with!
Amber I had to laugh out loud because seriously this is so how Ray is! He complains sometimes that I expect him to act like Will Farrell in ELf (Which would be nice I have to admit but it wouldn't be Ray.)
You're such a good wife and such a strong reminder to me of how important it is to let people be who they are.
Love it. I ask Ty what he did every day, and his answer is always, "just worked." Then a month later he'll bring some crazy story up (when we're talking to someone else) about chasing a client down or getting a death threat, and when I am shocked, he'll say, "Oh, I didn't tell you this already?" I think Mark and Ty have a lot in common.
AWESOME! My guy always says his day was 'uneventful' with a massive sigh afterward!
Amy
:)
I smile when I think of Mark. I will always remember him with a smile and very matter of fact about what happened on the COPE course.
Keep him!
(As if you were ever questioning his keep-ability.)
:)
Love the picture - you look beeeeeaaaauuuuutiful! Good post, Ambers husband.
Oh man! This made me laugh so hard, because I just told my husband he should post for me sometime and I KNOW he would do a similar post. Devoid of emotion and sentiment and completely factual and straight to the point. I swear, sometimes I want to shout at him, "EMOTION, MAN!! SHOW SOME EMOTION!!" I guess we balance them out, right?
Post a Comment