I'm packing the car for a trip.
Candy. Check.
More candy. Check.
Sour Patch Kids (the most important candy of all). Check.
A last second trip to help someone I love dearly.
I also get to stop in and see one of my favorite friends.
Knowing that makes the 3+ hour car ride with my 2 freaks bearable.
The DVD player helps too.
First solo trip with my daughters.
I miss my husband already.
Pictures of our adventures to come.
Wish me luck.
3 comments:
Yippee! I can't wait to see you! Speaking of pictures, I was in Walmart today and had to giggle as I passed by the photo place where we had our last pictures taken.
I need to blog, but I am drawing a huge blank. This challenge is HARD!
good luck! i don't think you'll need it though. once the candy coma kicks in you'll be golden for at least an hour. :)
You'll be fine... When it is all said and done, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
Post a Comment