April 01, 2011

The 30 Day Promise

This is Cora's adorable 1st grade teacher Mrs. Davis and two of her little classmates on a field trip to the Boise Zoo (don't worry, the 6-yr-old kept the jeep in park!). Old blogging Amber (or recent blogging Amber I should say) would never have shown you this picture. In fact, I never would have shown you any picture at all. Because my blog was blank. The wild ins and out of my days faded without documentation. But that's all about to change.

Cause I'm back. For good. Well at least for 30 solid days. As in THIRTY days of blog posts in a row.

Have I lost my mind? Perhaps. I just miss the heck out of blogging so much that I'm willing to come close to the brink of losing my mind to force myself to make it a priority in my life again. And if I say I'm doing it, I'm doing it.

So you're stuck with me. And my ridiculous ramblings. Cause you better believe after a few weeks, when the creative juices are tapped, the posts are gonna get ridiculous. Buckle up. This is going to be one bumpy (albeit amusing) ride. You comin'?

10 comments:

Mikelle said...

always, i'm ready!

Andrea said...

It's about time!!!

Cristina said...

welcome back!!!!

I might have to try something it... I have been too lazy to blog and I miss it... hmmm.. I'm stealing your idea!

Heather said...

Maybe I should follow your example...cause I too miss blogging, but find that I don't make the time to do something that I really love....Looking forward to see what you record this month. I love reading your blog.

Amy Hall said...

Welcome back!

Stephanie said...

You go girl! A friend of mine did a 30 days of posting and it has assignments for each day. If you're ever interested I'll send it your way.

Mel said...

What a great picture! I think it's great that you're blogging for 30 days! Go you! I enjoy reading your blog. You are an amazing writer and I love your outlook on life. :)

DJerome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm comin'...love your blog.

Andrea said...

Yeehaw! It's going to be like the rodeo! Only a lot cheaper. Too bad my kids won't accept it as a suitable substitute. I, for one, am excited!