April 26, 2011

coras ADVENTURES

hi my name is...cora.and i like...chocolate bunnies. and i have one to. and i've eeten some of the ears and a little bit of a foot.

i like school and my teacher is nice and her name is mrs. davis. i also like to plant in the garden and i'm really good at gymnastics. i like gymnastics too. bars is my favorit thing because i can do a back hip circle.

and thats my post. thank you for reading coras ADVENTURES

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I loved Cora's ADVENTURES! You should write more often, or start your own blog! See you on Friday!

Love,
Grandma

Mel said...

I am so glad you like your teacher! :) I think you are an amazing little girl, Cora! I am a better person for knowing you and having the opportunity to teach you!

Michelle said...

I want to see video of her gymnastics! Maybe there is one on your blog . . .I am just playing catch-up. My life has ben C-R-A-Z-Y. . .