April 04, 2011

He loves me cause...

Hey husband?

Yes, wife?

What are your 5 favorite things about me?

Why?

Cause I need a blog post & it's almost midnight. Help a girl out.

Hmm. Um. You are very nice.

Seriously? That's all you've got?

Well I just mean generous. You're very generous. Oh and beautiful. And you're a good wife.

No you cannot have a new motorcycle.

Fine. You're also a very hard worker. And you are somewhat scatterbrained.

These are supposed to be positive.

Oh right. Well I can think of a few more but you can't post them on your blog. Oh you can say I love your legs. You have great legs, but nothing else is blog appropriate.

And thus concludes my 4th consecutive post.... :)

3 comments:

Amy Hall said...

Your husband is awesome! :) This most makes me chuckle.

Andrea said...

The number five is the exact reason I can't do a post like this. It would get graphic real fast.

(but first Ty always lists something that sounds like the boy scout motto when I ask him why he loves me: "thrifty, clean, brave..." (or whatever), and throws in "religious" at the end. It's something he's done since we started dating, and it still cracks me up)

Cat said...

Yet more proof in the similarity. I ask Husband why he loves me and he cycles between two answers:

1) Because you're pretty.
2) Because you're smart.

I have since given up on anything more substantial. :)