Yesterday the girls were outside basking in the short-lived sun for hours. When they were reluctantly called inside they returned with a camera full of pictures. 168 pictures to be exact. In every single shot Cora was the "model" and Claire was behind the lens.The pictures she took, well....
They. Are. Awesome.
Cora was putting together an instructional series of photographs on how to exercise, complete with the best warm-ups, stretches and jumps. While the photo above is one of my favorites, there were too many great pictures to choose from so you might see a few more of these gems.
The best part about the entire photo session? In every last picture Cora is wearing a skirt she randomly found in her closet, size, wait for it, 18-24 months!!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love this and I am laughing at the skirt choice! Hilarious!!!!
This is what I miss most about having a little camera: that I could let my kids use it (there's no WAY they're touching my big, expensive one)! They use my old cellphone as a camera now (cause my little camera died), and I get so sad when they have to delete some to make room for more. Kids have wonderful perspective. Literally and figuratively.
What a great photographer Claire is! What a good pair those sisters make!
Post a Comment