April 12, 2011

And So It Begins (Again!)

Today I'm trying to figure out how to cram everything in & still have time left for me (story of your life too?). Time left for me to bike, swim, run.

It's that time again. Hardcore triathlon training starts on Monday. Only 2 months until I slap on a seal suit and tackle the Cascade Speed Tri. If you don't remember what a joyful experience training was for me last year, let me refresh your memory. It sucks. Makes you wanna vomit. Hurts everywhere. Remember THIS post? Yeah, that was fun.

All lying aside, you know what was fun? THE RESULTS!

And that's why I'll grin and bare it through the next two grueling months. If I'm cranky and mean, with a side of mean and cranky please forgive me. I promise to be nicer come June 18th.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You can do it!!! I am super excited for you. Someday when I find my ambition I will have to try one out.