She's the angel:
And she's the devil:
That's exactly how it played out without prompting when I stuck a camera in their faces. It truly wasn't a reflection on their behavior. They were both on the awesome side today. Should I mark it on the calendar? Oh right, I don't have a calendar. So I'm marking it right here. Today was a good day. An all around, makes you feel warm and fuzzy kind of day.
Also I've got to make this brief. I've got a hot date. I need to go shimmy into some tight jeans and wipe some mascara on these blond lashes. And not just cause he said I had great legs.


3 comments:
I haven't visited in soooo long :D I had to do some catching up!
I love the pics. Glad I am not the only with with two kids who are POLAR opposites of eachother. Enjoy your DATE! :D
I have a picture of you and your sister (Cho) like that. Guess who was the devil?!
(I still don't know how you get by without a calendar.)
Mygirls can be the same way. Must be something in the air. Hope you had a rockin night out. Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment