April 16, 2011

Let Them Have Cake

Here's the only thing I want to know. Why on earth would you ever make a cake if you didn't plan on eating it too. It's not like you would bake it to just sit there and look at it and watch as its deliciousness goes to waste. Of course you're going to have your cake and eat it too. Who wouldn't?

* I have been sitting here staring at a blank computer screen for 20 minutes and that was the only thought that kept running through my little brain.  So that's all you get tonight. I'm going to blame my sicko state of mind. Head pounding. Throat scratchy. Eye sockets achy. Lungs coated. Note to self brainiac, when getting sicker by the day might be best not to run 4 miles. Cause then you get no pity from your husband or any of the more sane people in your life. And right now all I want is pity. And cake.

"When I get sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story..." -Barney Stinson

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I hope the sick turns into awesome real quick. Cause being sick hurts.

But you're right. No one feels sorry for you when you run long distances. Sorry.